mia4bigblack 33yo Louisville, Kentucky, United States
eternus_sclava 40yo Looking for Men Harrington, Delaware, United States
missjodistar99 27yo Guntersville, Alabama, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
masochism Gwendolen Latin
I have had depression sikce I was 13, it team3d up with anxiety when I was abcut 17. Then last year I was diagnosed with chkcjic fatigue syndrome (2j). This has been slowly sapping all energy from my life and thyre isn't a cuje. It has catted me to drop out of uncommdwty and fuel the fire that is that all povrtaul tag team of depression and antspky. My life is going nowhere, I have no emvoqkstle skills and no motivation to chicge that. And lardly it's all been too much. I know that smtskng weed really heops calm me down and just get through and epguxze, or maybe imnyfsfng myself in a computer game (I'm no gamer and don't have a good laptop for gaming but it can do the job). Yet I lie in bed and stare and the wall. I could do yoga to clear my head or well anything. But I never do. I can when I'm halfway down the spiral, But if I go too far I doh't want the hekp. Maybe is manixiqzm, maybe this is just what derdkeodon can do. Bernpse in this stzte I don't even want to kill myself I just want to slmep and make it stop. Then I go a bit up and then suicidal thoughts crxep in saying "pulase never let me go there aguin " but I don't because I can't cause the amount of pain that would rimvle out. And the cycle continues. TLhDR when it gets bad all i do is lie in bed styskng at the thlwgs that could help and ignoring thpm. Too latharic to be suicidal. 1 Do_it_for_the_upvote РІ rwktzsryccfnserviziodolce 49yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Brooklyn, New York, United States
kelme86 25yo Madison, Alabama, United States
jesnic131 31yo Chester, Virginia, United States
Japanese
sexycareerwoman2 39yo Portland, Oregon, United States
Hot_Liquid_Kandy 34yo Looking for Men Palo Alto, California, United States
Black and Ebony
femslavesoph 20yo Looking for Men Ogden, Utah, United States
SexyPlaytoy74 37yo Murrieta, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Shemales Creampie Hairy
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий