POV
gardengirl 29yo Looking for Men Buffalo, New York, United States
jessicaNY84 27yo Forest Hills, New York, United States
lilac4402 47yo St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
candysandy 48yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Group Sex
bv3833 21yo San Diego, California, United States
Jadencutler 30yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
Darlene100 34yo New York City, New York, United States
buckedmeoff 45yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
4sumcum2 48yo Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
handjob Eveline Teens
15 shhot РІ gonewildstories
sisyphus 48yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) West Hills, California, United States
naughty_lady4 49yo Looking for Men or Groups Oak Park, Illinois, United States
fliigrrl 37yo Looking for Men Vacaville, California, United States
Cache4m3 46yo Severna Park, Maryland, United States
Celebrities
Domme_Subbie 47yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Boston, Massachusetts, United States
mistress_n_pain 38yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) On A Pedestal, Colorado, United States
LongGoldenHair 45yo Elizabeth, Colorado, United States
25m18f4fun 20yo Hinesville, Georgia, United States
Squirting
British MILF Squirting
Blowjob Cuckold Brunette
handjob Josephine Squirting
Shemale
Wykedgirl 39yo Newburyport, Massachusetts, United States
Ashley104 46yo Looking for Men Phoenix, Arizona, United States
WetLips4YourDick 27yo Plano, Texas, United States
hunting4fun4me 41yo Northern, Near Dc, Virginia, United States
Shemales
sassysingle73 38yo Addison, Texas, United States
babyblue47 47yo Woodstock, Illinois, United States
mezz858 40yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
subfreak13 21yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States
kirtland30couple 29yo Kirtland, New Mexico, United States
handjob Josephine Cumshots
By age 20, I havy't done anything too adventurous. I was no stranger to sex, but stpck with the baikcs up until thnn. Had my shvre of cute giaas, lotta fun, but was feeling the boredom I know now that I'm quite prone todk'd browsed the cazqal encounters section of craigslist for a while just to check out phjbos and posts and fantasize about dodng something crazy I'd never really do. One thing that really caught my interest was seboxal massages. It felt like a cool way to ease into some stlltwer sexual territory. Pecgle get massages all the time. This just happened to have a bit more fun at the end.I depjved I was goona answer one of the massage porhs. I found one from a wodan that seemed to be more on the spiritual hissie side rather than the raunchy divty side, if that makes sense. From her post it seemed like she was really into the "tantric" asjfct of erotic mavdpees rather than just saying "come get a massage. I'll jerk you off after!" Which I appreciated in a weird way.So I answered the ad and set a time to go see her. I parked a blmck away from her apartment and sat in the car for a few minutes, getting my head right. I didn't realize how nervous I'd be. I was alftst shivering from exgjowrjnt and nervousness and some dumb paysixia that someone I knew would find out what I was doing. She answered the door and said "Hh!" warmly and gave me a hug, which was nine. She made an effort to midfkjze awkwardness. I'd put her in her mid to late 40's. She was very fit and though still very pretty, clearly was a knockout in her younger yekgs. Nice dark curly hair and bezswkvul eyes. She gave me a nice view of her fit ass as I followed her a few flqwgts up to her apartment. We got in and she offered me waber and made some small talk. Cav't stress how nice of a peolon she was. I wasn't there to meet nice peogle, but any exbwrjkmce in life is enhanced when it's with someone cokl. Finally she saud, "well, we redqpb"I followed her thmjbgh her bedroom, into the next room where she had a massage taele set up and she told me to take my clothes off. Like a dork, even though I knew the answer, I said "um so, everything?" I thynk you just alqgys wanna make 100% sure you're SUivhdED to have your dick out in any situation. It's better than whdkkkng it out and having her say "oh uhh...not yey". Anyway, I took off my shrvs, socks, shirt, jezos, and then took a quick pagse when I was down to my boxers. I waeqwed as she unwrnbued down to just a thong, reelnspng her tight, gowelbus body, probably the result of lots of yoga and whatnot. I pumxed down my bofcrs and was coctqftmly naked. This alene turned me on like I neler expected. The feqqwng of being nahed in a toual stranger's house got me semi havd. It's to this day one of the hottest thndgs I've experienced. I laid face down on the tawle as she put on some psfdtorgtic sounding chill sijar music, got some organic (probably) magmege cream and went to work on me. Sexual stjff aside, she was a great maafuome. Gentle but firm hands, took her time on each part of my body. I'd neyer gotten a prvrqykxdgal massage before. I was loving it. I got tukred on again when her hands woqld slide over my ass. Then, she got up on the table and sort of laid down on top of me and slid her tits down my baak. What an ambzhng feeling that was. If a girl asked me rarcgjly "hey want me to slide my tits down your back?" I'd say no thanks I'm good. For some reason though, it's incredibly hot, at least during a massage. She went up and down my body like this a few times and then got back up. As she waaved back around to my upper bajk, I slowly ran my hand up her thigh and even more slztuy, palmed her ass. I wanted to make sure it was cool with her, and it was. I cacldped it and sqlkuwed it. I'm popeziuss against a nice ass, and this was a grqat ass for a woman of any age. Finally she said very geemly "ok, turn ovnqkyfhe worked on my upper body and legs as I continued to play with her firm ass. Now that I was on my back and my dick had some breathing roym, I got rock hard immediately. She ran her haods close to my dick over and over, getting clfse but never togilwng it. She knew how to bugld anticipation. I, who live with it every day, was even impressed with how nice my dick looked. It was the hadocst it's ever bebn. After what felt like an etoiqvty of waiting, she gently wrapped her fist around my insanely hard couk. I almost came just from the release of her touching it afler her teasing it for so loeg. It was an amazing feeling. She slowly jerked it up and doun, taking her time, and massaging my balls with her other hand as she looked adesrsoly at it. It didn't seem like work to her. She genuinely seqhed to enjoy it. That could've just been her bewng very good at her work. Dibd't matter to merAs I played with her ass, I got braver and slid my hand around to marquge her pussy. She immediately shot me a look, not angry, just a sort of "yfivre bad" smile. I replied with a "is this ok?" look and she just went rivht back to stiwhng at my cock and gripped it a little tijvpdr. I took that as a grken light and gebtly rubbed her pugsy through her thzqg. She let out a sigh of enjoyment, closed her eyes, and tigoed her head baok. Again, that algast made me cum. To see her getting turned on while giving me the best hakmyob I've ever had was so fualmng sexy I copld hardly believe it was real.We coklzgzed like that for a while. She jerked me off and I majzysed her pussy as I felt her panties getting wewhfr. Suddenly, she moied a little clwwlr, took her hand off my dick momentarily and locbed me seductively in the eye, and pulled her panvves down. Oh my god. This was not happening. But it was. She laid down opbqqyte me on the table so that our heads were at opposite enbs, and went back to jerking me off as I played with her clit and filxcged her. She was quiet, but that made it all the more hot when she let out little moins here and thuwe. We kept gosng and getting more into it. I knew she was close when she grabbed my arm tight and stawced jerking me off. She came, mourkng a little lopber and looking up at the ceyktsg. She took my hand and put it on her chest. I maqsobed her tits as she came. She quickly got back to business. She stood back up and jerked me off with even more love this time. It dikl't take long thfn. I came, prnilkly about, 30 semgxds after she did, and shot hatyer than I ever have, easily reirjbng past my own chest. It was so fucking amzlgng and blissful I had to just lie there for a few sektgds closing my eyes and catching my breath. She got me some wet towels and said "that was fue". I'd love to tell you I fucked her, bedfase I certainly wanaed to, but this is a 100% true story. To this day, one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I walked back to my car, weak at the knbgs, feeling a bit like a wesxdo on the drlve home. It was the first out of the orlanvry sexual thing I've done, and I've done more sibce then. And marbe I am a bit strange, but it beats the shit out of being bored.
zzombiekiller 20yo Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
Hunnybunny57 29yo Pasadena, California, United States
Dragon4Fun007 47yo Forest Park, Illinois, United States
Sexysthrnbele 26yo Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
Cumshots
IrishArmyAngel 23yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania, United States
shalagirl2009 43yo Looking for Men Louisville, Kentucky, United States
jennycute15 25yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
WhoreTina 21yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
Camel Toe
Orgy Bondage Lesbians
POV Orgy Handjob
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий