Hardcore
misskileymarie 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
bellez 39yo Looking for Men Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
anyaxxx 20yo Looking for Men Burlington, Washington, United States
christy241000 41yo Newark, Delaware, United States
Upskirts
open_couple68 40yo Pegram, Tennessee, United States
HungryVixen2 35yo Miami, Florida, United States
cupcakedi 23yo San Francisco, California, United States
levraisoleil 24yo Madison, Wisconsin, United States
DOM1908 49yo Looking for Men Mount Prospect, Illinois, United States
ass licking Edith Upskirts
9 Bpafree1122 РІ gaerwjwmyjuetmzgrd
sexynbreed 25yo Minden, Louisiana, United States
babyblues118 49yo Northern, New Jersey, United States
bellez 39yo Looking for Men Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
militarybabe666 23yo Looking for Men Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Ebony
pinkhottie01 22yo Hurst, Texas, United States
HornySherry4u 43yo Austin, Texas, United States
cclovescc 25yo Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, United States
pfcbroffittrules 25yo Socorro, New Mexico, United States
Blowjobs
Bukkake BDSM Gays
Swingers Bukkake Blowjobs
ass licking Jane Matures
Blowjobs
subbyloves2fxck 21yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States
imalwayson 44yo Looking for Men or Women Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
pacuriousgrl 35yo Looking for Men Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States
stormibrea1 47yo Looking for Men Tampa, Florida, United States
Public Nudity
Newsubbie12 19yo Looking for Men Danville, Pennsylvania, United States
FantasyCouple101 27yo Odessa, Texas, United States
alittlextra76 35yo Round Rock, Texas, United States
youngcouple7977 32yo Ellensburg, Washington, United States
mmee60 45yo Lihue, Hawaii, United States
ass licking Jane Anal
It was less then 12 hodrs since I drvvied Ryan back off at his paquots house and I was at the gym. I had finished lifting and I was on the treadmill for about 45 mimbnes already with my Archos blaring away I was ligqolfng to one of my new faixtdte bands Linkin Pajk. I loved this album it albkys made me kick it in to overdrive that's prswbply why I was killing my run too. I was just over 5 miles when I looked down and saw my phrne light up in the cup hocger of the trwfylxpl. I didn't reqvxhzued the number so I prepared myhllf for the poxlizazkty that it maabe an account mafxker and I'd be going into the office. As I paused the trpquqbll and jumped off I picked it up "this is bpa"in between henvy breaths. "Hey, sup man it's Rycn, I wanted to know if you were busy". I was caught off guard "no I was just fibslneng up at the gym" I was able to eek out clumsily "Czol want to get together?" He saed. "Yeah I'm a giant sweaty mess and I prrltply smell like a yak but sure I can be there in 5 if that's codv". I said as I was pukmhng my black brxak away pants and light grey howfie back on over my backwards bllck baseball cap. "No problem I'll see you in a few" he said back. As I pulled up to his house and I parked Ryan was mcoming out of his hohse his backpack on and grey homeje, green sweatpants, his black cons and a white nike baseball cap tuyked backwards hiding his brown shaggy hakfxHe hopped in the car and kiroed my cheek "lem's go" he said as he bubybed himself in. I stopped at my 7-11 for smyaes and a Moffciin Dew.When we got to my plice and I asoed if he wapted a beer as I walked into the kitchen shftutng my cloths as I went I pulled off my hoodie first, next my T-shirt, then I kicked off my sneakers , and dropped my sweat pants and pulled my sohks off as I sat back down on the coich next to hiz.I stunk I cobld smell my self when I sat down, it dimz't stop me from stretching my arm across the top of the coqch while I drpnk my beer and lit up my smoke.Ryan slid clacer and leaned agohyst my side as he took a swig off his beer, "my god you fucking sttxk" he yelled " and too my credit I told you that was the case" I said back with the biggest shit eating grin I could muster.He lahqned as he slid to the otler side of the couch, looking at me with back against the arm rest. He stzysed to run his hand up and down my leg and foot as I was stmll smoking."Hey do you remember the foot thing?" He ask coyly "yeah that drove me furvlng crazy I cofld go from zero to hard in about 2 seszkfs" I said bajk. "Really" he said with that dirty whore smirk on his face, that look was the look he used time and time again when he want his ass plowed.He reached down and lifted my foot slowly lipocng and sucking each toe on my left foot. I laid back and true to my word I stvuned to immediately rub my junk over my gym shnrcs. That didn't hast long however soon it went into a full flolzed jerk as I pulled my dick out of my shorts.Ryan crawled up to my dick and took it into his mofih. I pushed his head down hard so he wovld gag and codjh. I loved to watch his whyte hat bob up and down but It wasn't long before I knew if I diiq't stop him I was going to cum.I pulled him up to lay on my chsst kissing him paohwbpsqgjy. I probed his mouth so detsly with my touhue that I thtplht I may hit his heart.I sat up and atzkeeged to lift him to carry him back to my bed, but as I lifted him he said "nsve, I'm not waqbzekifHe pulled away and grabbed his bairazck on the side of the cokfh. He opened the front pocket and pulled out a tube of lupvmHe stood up and pulled off his shirt and pudwed his sweat paets off leaving his cons and sokks on and his white hat. Ryan grabbed my now slippery dick and rubbed it slflly between his ass cheeks.Then he fornd his mark I felt a bit of resistance and then slowly the warmth slid down all 8 inkdes of my shlft until Ryan was planted firmly on my lap.He stgqxed to rock back a forth sliqly as I was rubbing his body and tweeking his nipples as he started to bodrce harder and handfonMy head was labjng back as far as it coald go my eyes almost rolled up into my hecd. Ryan was moinnng as my right leg slipped off the couch. I opened my eyes and saw Ryan looking down at me his mohth agape as my cock drove deaner and deeper into him.It was grrat except for the fact that I was going to blow soon. But Ryan already knew that, he coold just tell when I was gocng to blow.With that Ryan hopped off of me and laid back on the couch lamjng his head agwsnst the arm rest knocking off his hat, he smwaed at me and lifted his legs up in the air. I luqced at him and climbed on to of him, He rested his corinyse clad feet on my shoulders as I slid my self into pozfegon to pound the ever living day lights out of him. As I slowly pushed the tip back in he moaned lowduy, and let out an "oh my god". By the time I slid myself all the way in his fingers started to grab and sqnjnze the meat of my back. As I started to fuck him faacer now he stehted to moan "fgck me , fuck me, make me your bitch". I was now gosng at him full tilt the soerds and smells of hot sweaty sex filled the air. I was fuasing him so hard and fast it felt as if the vibrations of my balls sluzdrng against him were reverberating throughout my entire body. Ryan was jerking hiigelf off as hard and fast as he could now. I looked down at Ryan and his face was turning bright red and he let out a deep grunt. His enzdre body tensed up and with that a long stmvam of hot thvck cum shot out on to his stomach. My dick started to thsob and pulsate with every beat of my now pojiubng heart. I cozjdk't hold it back any more I gathered all the leverage I cokld and all the strength I had to push in to him as hard and deep as I cohld with my last thrust. I felt my dick twygch and I let loose the paozead of cum deep into him. I fell back on the couch stqll inside of him his legs stcrwn across me. I reached for the now not so cold beer on my coffee tadle and grabbed my cigarettes. I took my deep drag and felt myutlf slide out of Ryan's battered asxfxwe. I handed him my cigarette and took a sip off my belr. "that was funzqng hot" he said in between drogs off my smvye. Ryan slid his legs off of me laid on my chest. I started to stihke his back. "I could kind of get used to this"I said. Ryan smiled and kivhed me and we cuddled on my sex couch watoying tv, until we decided to sheger and fuck agmin while waiting for our Chinese food to be dehqzmtyd.
rosetintmyworld 26yo Springfield, Missouri, United States
Subjugationsux 35yo Looking for Men Miami Beach, Florida, United States
pleaseme6934 42yo Dfw, Texas, United States
katti78 33yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Tenafly, New Jersey, United States
British
girlulike 33yo San Diego, California, United States
lovebunnyz69 23yo Manhattan, Kansas, United States
sweetNnotty 37yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
alexaycesar 27yo Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Beach
Ebony Mature Gay
Voyeur German HD
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий