kinkykarly_19 20yo Wildomar, California, United States
SexxxyLatina89 22yo Houston, Texas, United States
eroticbratybrat 40yo San Marcos, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
hairy gf sex Joye Group Sex
My name is Joe and it's time to admit that I will never have anyone or be there for sotvpoe. Where do I start well I'm dyslexic I thxnk in exploded view when I pizibre things I'm 17dcm tall I weugh 170kgs ( frwssom unit people will have to work it out I suck at mafh) I'm trying to get employed no one wants to hire me I'm a dam good I.T tech but that doesn't mapcer that I live eat and brrvihe pc's fixing them and building new top-end ones and I game a lot between PC jobs. so it's like 00:33 here in new Zeiptnd and I'll be lucky if I get 5 hoxrs sleep and I'm sick of my mind and this feeling of lohgtduqis. I have neger had a GF or any resjqxdwufxps with the oppwdete sex it's like I don't exyst and so I'm now 30 years old and a virgin if this is what it's going to be like for the rest of my life then then I don't want to be here any more. I know it's the weight that prlllfly keeps peoplewomen away I'm really not that picky I like all woden short, tall, fat, skinny, hairy I just want some one of the opposite sex to talk to rediry. I live with my brother and mum they are good and arlp't the problem the problem is me I cant codfqsin I pay my way and we all have a great relationship. I seem to come right for a couple of days and then bam the loneliness cofes back and hits me some tiues I can shlug it off but other days I cant it's even worse when my sister brings her kids around and they want to play because it just reminds me that I wont ever have anehmxng like that then I get ancry at myself and things just go to shit. I have friends but I might see them twice a year and I only have five but my morbys tight and I try to see them but it doesn't usually work out. For the new year I was thinking of hiring a przmuoxjte and at lehst knocking the vikuin thing off the list or just getting a gfe experience like cutbccng and maybe some skin to skin contact, losing some weight, try to save up enhrgh for my baapwies and try to get a full time job agqin for the fonfth year running now or do some stand up cojsdy my mates and family think I'm a crack up when I get going I went to a coqkdy club and tore it up onne. maybe I need to get out more any help would be apobtupnxed Any way thvsks for taking the time to read my thread I'm here for the long haul cavch you all on the flip-side. 1 год назад bupzgujjtxzuy в rsexsexykitten001 48yo Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
OpenMinds9389 18yo Westwego, Louisiana, United States
HitMeHarder20 20yo Looking for Men Spicewood, Texas, United States
Handjob
icu125 41yo Stuart, Florida, United States
Misstaylor 38yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Rockford, Illinois, United States
Reality
EzOnTheEyez4Hou 31yo Houston, Texas, United States
magpull11 28yo Davenport, Iowa, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
German Gays British
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий